- Over 70% of our customers need to arrange transport when moving their things in to storage and hiring a van is usually the best way.
- We do not operate a “one size fits all” system where you can only have the one size van. Instead, we ask you about your storage requirements and what you are looking to move, and our team will then be able to advise on what type and size of van would be best for you.
- We have a range of different local van hire companies that we recommend and these are all competitive when compared to the online van hire businesses.
- Before you start to search online, speak to us about your storage needs. We will then help you to choose the right size van that will save you time and save you money. Spending too much money on a van that is too big or getting a van that is too small which means that you have to do multiple trips – both of these can be avoided if you speak to us first.
- Top Tip: To save money on van hire it is best to book as far in advance as possible and to be flexible with your dates. We are completely flexible on when you can start your storage contract, therefore moving the date forward or back to save money on van hire is completely OK with us!
To get some help and advice when it comes to hiring a van, just call us on one of the numbers below. We will talk you through the options and put you in touch with the right local firm.