We don’t just offer household storage
One of the misconceptions that we occasionally come across is that people think that we only offer our self storage services to domestic customers who need space while moving house or renovating for example. Whilst it is certainly true that we cater for a huge range of home storage needs, what some people don’t realise is that we also offer a whole host of storage and space options (and additional services) to businesses of all descriptions and sizes – right from the ‘one man band’ operation up to large national and international businesses.
In this post we wanted to give you an idea of the various options we have available for businesses. Whether you own your own firm or work for one and you are looking to cut costs and solve a problem in one foul swoop the we are sure to have something that will help you.
What options do we have for businesses?
At each of our locations we are able to offer the following services to your business. If you would like more information on any of these then please give your local site a call on their direct local number, which you will find on the top right of your screen in a drop down menu.
- We offer storage for stock – this is ideal if you are running a business from home and and have run out of room – or you may be a retailer who is carrying more stock in the run up to Christmas and need somewhere to keep it on affordable and flexible terms with easy access. A self storage room will certainly be a lot cheaper than getting extra space at the shopping centre or high street that you are based at.
- We offer bulk / warehouse storage options – this could be for pallets of goods or for larger pieces of equipment for example. With us you are not tied in for long periods and you only ever pay for the space you need for the length of time that you need it.
- Self storage rooms as are ideal for trade reps – they can keep their samples safe and secure and only collect what they need for the day or week ahead (much better that having a car that is always cluttered and full!).
- Archive storage – even in this new digital age all companies have records and files that they need to keep for statutory purposes. With us, rather than paying an expensive ‘per box’ fee plus additional charges for access and management, we rent you the storage unit on a fixed rate and you decide how to arrange and index your archives. After all – who knows your business better than you?
- Workshop facilities – as well as providing safe secure storage, we also have workshop units available for businesses to rent and run their operation from. We offer an all inclusive, simple pricing structure where we you get just one bill rather than having to arrange everything yourself – giving you more time to focus on your business.
- Office space – we have a huge range of affordable offices to let, to suit 1 to 10+ people. As with our workshops, we offer an ‘all in’ solution and keep things as simple as possible. You can even combine renting and office and a storage room – everything you need for your firm to run all under one roof.
- At some locations we even offer trade counters, showrooms and retail units that you can trade to the public from!
- Finally, WiFi and hot desks are available so that you can keep up with what you need to keep up with, without losing hours in the day but also without the commitment of hiring a full time office or workshop.