Demand for space fuels expansion at our Leicester storage site
Due to phenomenal demand (particularly from business customers) our Leicester self storage location will be expanding with a whole host of new units and storage options this summer.
What to expect in 2013
In this post we wanted to give you a flavour of what you can expect in terms of the expansion at the Leicester site happening in 2013. Here goes:
- Brand new self storage units being built – due to demand from both domestic household customers and business clients (who store their stock, for example) we will be expanding our current range of storage rooms to meet that demand.
- New workshop units for businesses – what some people may not know is that as well as just storing things safely for people, a good number of businesses actually run themselves from our sites with workshop units and new start up rooms, where they can combine their storage needs with the rest of their operations. Compared to rents on commercial property and the associated costs – a unit at one of our sites can work out as excellent value for money – particularly for start-ups. We expect to create a number of these types of units as part of the planned expansion.
- Bulk storage and warehouse space – sometimes a self storage room just isn’t enough and a business needs to store bulkier or palletised items in a secure warehouse environment. We’ll have it covered.
- Units for trade reps – we have a great number of trade representatives who use our services to store their samples and this service is becoming more and more popular. Message to reps = reclaim your home and car with a storage room!
- We will also create a number of brand new offices that we will let out to local businesses. Across our locations we have a great number of businesses that rent an on-site office and also rent storage space from us – so it seemed natural to include this option in any plans for our Leicester site.
As well as these particular services we will of course continue to be offering mailbox rental, a forklift service and a delivery acceptance service (as we do now) to our business customers.
If you are a local Leicester business who needs extra space for whatever reason, then enquire now by calling our Leicester site management team direct on 0116 231 2506.